<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7956731046664586471?origin\x3dhttp://imziqi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

♥Tagboard

Cbox .


♥Profile

ZiQi ♥.
19.4.1991
As simple as me, i love him and my friends. I may be crazy but I'm just being myself
Email : Click Here

♥Love

♥ HIM


♥ Friends
♥ Memories

♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ April 2011

♥ Music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.



♥Facebook♥

ZiQi Lee

Create your badge

♥ Thursday, June 4, 2009

I ♥ Hello Kitty

My love Jeff going to Singapore tonight, so i went out with him, his bro, and yang.
We went to Korean BBQ to have our brunch. That is our 1st time go in the restaurant.
The foods are quite nice, but the price is really very expensive.
After brunch, we headed to gurney for movie.
We planned to watch monsters vs aliens with 3D.
Unfortunately, the seats just left first two role.
So, we changed to watch 17 again.
The movie quite nice la and some of the parts are funny.





While I in the gurney, i went for few shops to looked for sandals.
But I'm failed. Don't have any sandals that i like.
Wuwuwuwu~
Hope that i can find a sandal that i like as fast as posible.





by ziqi_♥

Been Here @ 4:12 PM