<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7956731046664586471?origin\x3dhttp://imziqi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

♥Tagboard

Cbox .


♥Profile

ZiQi ♥.
19.4.1991
As simple as me, i love him and my friends. I may be crazy but I'm just being myself
Email : Click Here

♥Love

♥ HIM


♥ Friends
♥ Memories

♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ April 2011

♥ Music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.



♥Facebook♥

ZiQi Lee

Create your badge

♥ Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I ♥ Hello Kitty

Hi, hello, hello, ABCD~
Sorry, suddenly i remember this stupid sentence which i learn from doreamon.
Actually i dont know what to post lo. just i feel boring.
Today is my T2 real CBE. DAMN scary and nervous plus worry.
Since Saturday, I went to my college library to study with my crazy plus silly coursemates[if you
know i'm mention about who, that's mean is you lo].
Monday, i went to library again. I try the mock exam questions from the exam kit.
[belum try belum tau], i did about 25 questions, i correct only 9 questions!!! [sad + down]
Tuesday i try the exam kit's questions again, but not the mock exam questions.
I finished 258 questions [if im not mistaken] in the exam kit.
After go home i try another exam kit questions and ACCA on9 demo.
the total questions i do is about 400++.
OMG! 1st time in my whole life i did so many questions in 1day.
However, i have no confidence at all.
Today during the exam, i was so so so nervous but i still do it slowly and carefully.
Luckily i get more questions on calculation.
So finally i'm passed! all my pressure lost in a second.
yahoOoo~


by ziqi_♥

Been Here @ 10:46 PM