<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7956731046664586471?origin\x3dhttp://imziqi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

♥Tagboard

Cbox .


♥Profile

ZiQi ♥.
19.4.1991
As simple as me, i love him and my friends. I may be crazy but I'm just being myself
Email : Click Here

♥Love

♥ HIM


♥ Friends
♥ Memories

♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ April 2011

♥ Music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.



♥Facebook♥

ZiQi Lee

Create your badge

♥ Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I ♥ Hello Kitty

HEY HEY HEY~
I know recently i fat ki.
You all no need morning, afternoon, night also keep on tell me la!
OVER!
I tell you, I WILL DIET.
My target is 40kg!
wait and see.
Don't call me fatty! I'm not.
ziqi_♥

Been Here @ 9:34 PM