<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7956731046664586471?origin\x3dhttp://imziqi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

♥Tagboard

Cbox .


♥Profile

ZiQi ♥.
19.4.1991
As simple as me, i love him and my friends. I may be crazy but I'm just being myself
Email : Click Here

♥Love

♥ HIM


♥ Friends
♥ Memories

♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ April 2011

♥ Music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.



♥Facebook♥

ZiQi Lee

Create your badge

♥ Friday, October 9, 2009

I ♥ Hello Kitty

ShinDee ask me out suddenly, since I'm free, so faster tidy up myself then went to QB to meet her and her friend, kc.
She said she thirsty so we went to Baskin Robin to eat ice-cream, funny right??
For her theory, when she thirsty she wanna eat ice-cream, but I think everyone know ice-cream will just let us more thirsty.
We met minyen and evelyn there so we walk around together.
minyen and evelyn leave us after a while because they go for movie.
Try some shirt at nichii and bought a shirt.
After that, went to starbuck to meet with her friend.
We chit-chat at there until 6pm, then shindee and her friend go home and i go and meet my babe, jeff and his friends, weilee and ryan.
I quite enjoy the time i spend with sd.
She is my really best friend, we never argue or angry each other before [i think]
We know each other well, almost no secret between us.
She know most of my thing, and i know most of her things too.
Although we didn't meet everyday, but our friendship will never change and also update each other.
We will never have no topic to talk about. Once we talk, that's non-stop for us.
I'm happy that i know her in my life, I appreciate her and the momentt with her.
I love her so much!







ziqi_♥

Been Here @ 9:38 PM